Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dec.3

Dear Alfred
great snow angel Jonas.
Sorry buddy but today i must speak of a different actor simply because well you will see. So I was watching TV ten minutes ago and you will never guess what i saw on PBS. I will give you a clue. a show about something having to do with nourishment. yeah that wasn't a great clue her is another a country we had a police action in. Ok One more clue, Wolverine. give up? Ok but I don't think you will believe it.
you too sweet Allen 
I love a snow baby especially smiley ones
Allen at his Thanksgiving program he sang beautifully.
Hugh Jackman Is doing a Korean cooking show!!!!!! Yeah thats right. Hay more power too you thats great I love to cook too but it was so wired to see. Would you do a cooking show Alfred? anyway I just had to get back on the wagon to share that little bit of crazy. Hay wile I am hear we have had quite the month It snowed. Evie loved it the boys had a snowball fight and there were snow angels all over the lawn. We hat thanksgiving with the Jameses. by the way it was the best food I think we haver ever  made. Bonnie made the bird and it was wonderful and my apple yam bake was better than ever. Oh and the pomegranate salad was perfect oh the pie so many pies. anyway it was great. I hope yours was good too but I doubt it was as good sorry buddy.
Look close It Tastes better than it looks and thats saying something.
Jonas got his report card and he got excellent grades no surprise but worth noting the smarty pants. The boys paid there tithing today at tithing settlement and Evie stole a small basket ball from the church so yeah. When I was teaching the boys about the 10 percent thing he counted out all the tens in Spanish I think he has a knack for it.
Lets see We are also putting in a game room in our loft it is going to be great. my sweet husband let me punch a whole in the wall with a hammer. I know what your thinking but I was careful and didn't go through the other side into our bed room so don't worry. I think thats it for this month.
Yep The End.
A salmon in lowe waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment