Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November I'm sure.

Dear Alfred,
Man life is hard you know sometimes I feel like I tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen poor my self a cup of ambition and yawn and stretch an try to come to life.
jump in the shower and my blood starts pumping out on the street the traffic  starts jumping with folks like me on the job from nine to five.
I'don't,? Know about-, you ', but ? I love . Some good over use of'"poor punctuation-"?@. Did you know that if you hit the spell check after a sentence like the former it all gose a very petty yellow? I thought not.
I think the best belt of asteroids and space dust is the Kiser one mmmmmm kiser rolls.
Your droping the ball Alfred I am not updating everyday like I am suposed to if you don't up your game things might change around hear.
your on thin ice bub.
a salmon in lowe waters

No comments:

Post a Comment