Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sep. 27

Dear Alfred,
         To day was a crazy day and when I say crazy I mean same old same old. Jonas went to school Allen didn't (his poor teacher was sick) and Evie learned how to unroll the trash bags. I picked lots of tomato's from the garden and kept the house clean oh and when shopping we were out of everything except fruit roll ups we are doing fine on fruit roll ups so thats good.You know what's nuts? I have spent the whole day running around doing this and that and I can't for the life of me remember anything else. I read this and it sounds like I did so little but I swear I was busy all day. Weird.
Oh a bit of good news Michal is starting his new job tomorrow. and the world makes sense again. That reminds me Alfred do you know what a ca-son is? I have bean singing Over hill over dale we will hit the dusty trail and those ca-sons go rolling along, all day. It might be a stupid question but It is really bugging me. what are they and why do they go rolling along? Let me know I figure you of all people should know. Maybe not I don't think you ever played a military man have you. You did play a grumpy poker player who tried to kill Mel Gibson so thats got to be kinda close right? right?
Anyway I think it is time for the ALLEN QUOTE OF THE DAY *applause* Thank you thank you lets get right to it,did Allen say after 10 minutes of Star wars (the good ones) did he say?
A: Mom your bed is a futime it's a funny word it means it doesn't have weals on it.
B: I learned this move from DJ Maccoy.
C: don't go in there it is an instruction place
Please lock in your votes. as always the winner receives a one of a kind peace of Allen lowe original artwork valued today at close to .75$ so get your guess in.
Anyway not a bad day,still the luckyist person you know,
A salmon in lowe waters.

3 comments: