Thursday, September 29, 2011

sept 29th

Dear Alfred,
        Today Evie went to the doctors for her one year checkup.
poor little fartwarter had to have 5 shots. Her little legs look like pin cushions. I am so glad we are able to keep our kids safe from what used to be deadly diseases. It is still traumatizing to hold your baby down so a strange nurse can stab her repeatedly. yep this is the seedy underbelly of parenting.
Quick shout out to Missy and Tracy thanks again for taking care of me and getting Allen and Skylee to school.
And now our segment what on earth did Jonas mean by that?
" I don't ever want to fall in love i want to do everything by my self. mom stop showing off."
Ok go what did Jonas mean by that? Let me know.
Allens word of the day Is woopster: One who makes many mistakes but in a hipster fashion. See also nut nut badingy.
Well not a lot to say today I guess i am just too tiered I will talk to you soon Alfred.
Happy to live were I live.
A salmon in lowe waters.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate shot time! Maybe that's why both my babies are a little behind on their shots :-P

    Your kids are funny. But I expect nothing less than that from your gene pool!

    ReplyDelete