Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sept 28th

Dear Alfred,
          Today was a wired day. I don't know if it is the new dish detergent I switched to my; husband being gone all day at work, or our new robot overlords. What ever it is It has put me in a mood. I didn't what to be this bloger but this post is going to be a rave. I am just so angry but I have never done this before so bear with me (I think thats the animal bear the fact I don't know speaks volumes about me.) Ok so hear we go.
Were do you get off? I mean really; constantly telling me my way of doing things is wrong, shamelessly bragging about how great you are and how inferior I am. OH and the exploitation of people and the planet did you even think of the planet? So much waist going on and you still  have the nerve to tell me my well honed skills are not only woefully inadequate but I am not a good mother because of it. I think you owe me an apology and I won't rest till I get one. So the next time you even think about entering my home you remember this post.
Well that was great I feel so much better. I get why people wright in journals now. I think I can put it behind me now. I think my husband will be glad to hear I let it go. he was getting sick of hearing about my feud with the people at Swiffer.
Well Alfred I am sure your wondering what the answer to the quiz is and Allen said B congratulations to whoever guessed B you may collect your prize at  1313 mockingbird lane.
One last thing as I wrap this post up I love my Jonas boy He is so cute riding his scooter I can't explain it I will take video and post it later.
Thanks for listening Alfred.
A salmon in lowe waters.

2 comments: