Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November, first

Dear Alfred,
I am so glad it is November. The kids birthdays are over Halloween is done and it snowed today. I love this time of year. I had a great weekend though I will post pics tomarrow it is hard to give my weekend justice without pics so we will re visit this line of questioning tomarrow.
quick props to my sister and her wicked awsome sexy sand person costume. You don't see many well done sand pepole costums as of late.
I have the cutest baby, My fun wonderfull brother and his wife gave my boys hamsters for there birthdays, we put them in the ball and Evie went crazy she ran as fast as she could and to my surprise cought them. It took me a solid hour to get it away from her.
well Evie needs sleep tomarrow will be quite the post so to quote Scar Be prepaired.
A salmon in lowe waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment