Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oct.27th

Dearest Alfred,




And now for a quick round of What did Jonas say today?
The clue is. Jonas called his father this at the dinner table. Was it
A: Crazy
B: Sleepy
C:Cute
D: Silly
the answer may surprise you.
OOOOOOOOHHHH I forgot My amazing husband is now publicly amazing at least in the Chili department. We entered a Chili cook off and he took home the big box of milk duds. Thats right not the regular size none of this bag nonsenses the BIG box. That makes him three for three. He has entered three cook offs and has won all three times. I am also proud to say my corn bread muffins were all gone before I got through the line. So yeah we OWNED that Halloween party.
On that high note
A salmon in lowe waters.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess that Jonas said Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and YAY for Evie walking!!!! give her a high five for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepy?

    Congrats on 3 therapodal children! Pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he said Cute Michael put his head on my shoulder and Jonas said Oh dad is so cute.

    ReplyDelete