Monday, October 3, 2011

Oct. 3rd

Dear Alfred
sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but it has bean a crazy few days. first Friday we went to the school carnival. It was a hoot and a half.There were
rides. games and the very best picture of Evie ever. Really best picture ever. Ok well I would like to give more details but I am exhausted I will tell you all about it tomorrow. Oh and to address the many questions about my so called unhealthy hatred of the Swiffer products. I guess there not so bad I mean it's to like it's yoplay yogurt. I hate yoplay so much, SO VERY MUCH. man I complain a lot sorry about that. OH I saw you on a rerun of Monk today you were all Australian and you almost died of a heart attack. Well I am glad you survived. talk to you soon ol buddy.
your yoplay hatting freind
A salmon in lowe watters.
       

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really IS the best photo of Evie ever! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that picture made me laugh... Evie is such a little cheese... give her and Allen and Jonas big hugs and kisses from me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete