Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm ALIVE

Dear Alfred
I'm sorry it has bean a wile I won't bore you with the details but lets just say the truth is out there and they smell terrific.  Today was a great day I made giant checkers a door nob and a Jedi cloak. I did do a bit of a bad today I was making bread this morning like I do many mornings It was all risen in the pan and looked terrific. I then precoded to broil it. Yep broil suffice to say the house did not smell the way I had hoped this morning. I love my growling and clinking baby.
AHHHHHHHH
Good thing she is cute. No really I didn't give birth the the predator or any multi mandible creature of any type. She dose apparently speaks predator of which I am very proud.
I would like to apologize to those who were hoping for cute pictures of the kids OH who am I kidding I can't let you down.











Well I will let you go I know your busy I am glad to say. hay were can I get some doc oc glasses? I figured you would be the one to ask although you probably don't know yours were made special for you so you didn't have to price match or anything but if you could steer me in the right direction that would be great. See you soon.
A salmon in lowe waters.
     

1 comment:

  1. You're a little bit crazy. But I like that in a girl.
    Your kids are still cute and I love the "roasting hot dogs over a fire" pics. Awesomeness! Food cooked over a fire just always tastes better!

    ReplyDelete