Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oct.4th

Dear Alfred
         Still sick baby. I wish I could do more for her but people frown on giving your baby there much needed bourbon. I know I said i would up date you on my weekend but you know me I forget everything within 24 hours. I am like a gold fish that way. or a Salmon ....... yeah I just said that. OH that reminds me we ate our watermelon that was growing in the garden it was watermelorifick. You know what word I really like bulrush because it is not at all what you think it should be, like ichthyology or grapes. There is a baby on my belly right now just a grinning perhaps she whats attention.

and now for the picture of the day.
Ok now whomever can tell me what she is sitting in you win a life time membership to this blog and all the privileges that come with it. ready set go.
Ok Alfred I have to go Evie just took a seam ripper to the eye it is just a ruff day for this baby. Talk to you soon.
A salmon in lowe waters. 

4 comments:

  1. Shredded cheese? And ouch on the seam ripper. Jordan freaks out whenever I have my knitting needles out because he thinks he's going to get accidentally stabbed.... Hmmm accidents....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guesses all but Tiffany congratulations you win the grand prise that my friends is Yellow squash shredded for zucchini bread...... I gave a loaf away and I must confess I am not positive it wasn't the loaf Evie sat in. Oh it's good to get that off my chest.
    No worries Naomi the cap was on.

    ReplyDelete