Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oct,5

Dear Alfred,
        So I love my mom I know it is wired to read about someone else's mom but did someone else's mom just send me the most beautiful dress and cutest shoes ever for my little girl. Yeah I didn't think so. I bet you have a great mom. she probably sang to you at bed time. mine did too. See how much we have in common. This is why I talk to you Alfred. Also your nose reminds me of my dad's nose, and thats important to me. quick braggyness but how lucky am I great mom great dad great step dad great step mom there are so many people who love me and my kids Lucky lucky lucky.

Moving on. If I had triplets I think I would not have matching cribs but I would name them same letter names like Tilly Tommy and Kevin. OH that brings me to what I have bean thinking about all day. It is almost impossible to convey sarcasm or any kind of aspersion in a blog or face book statues. So I am not going to even try to clarify it for people anymore. This brings me to my next game. Do I mean it.
this game is to be played constantly in the blog, If you catch me being Sarcastic or Liey comment, found you. the prizes will be announced at a later date. ( sorry I am sleepy and can't think clearly). Okay Go.
Well time for sleep.
Thanks for talking Alfred ol buddy ol pall
bye bye
A salmon in lowe waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment