Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oct.6th

Dear Alfred,
          Today was a great day I got alot done. I got the house clean watched a friends kid for a wile. (not skylee) I went to parent teachers conference and boy howdy my little Jonas is probably the smartest 1st grader you know. No joke and I know you know a lot of 1st graders but let me tell you they got nothing on my Jonas. and last but not least I made some battle armer for my little snow trooper. take note I meant snow not storm he was very insistent on snow trooper. I love me some good battle armer, but who doesn't these days.
Did the unicorn myth start because someone saw a very majestic Rino because I for one think it would be more possible to see a unicorn than a majestic Rino. If I had one I would name it Riny. and I would train it to charge at TV's playing Yoplay commercials. I love Rino's. Are you wondering why I haven't spelled out there whole name? I can not tell a lie, I also cannot whistle with my fingers, but I don't like to focus on things I can't do and I can spell Rino.
The end
A salmon in lowe waters.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you darling, but you actualy can't spell "rino" because it's actually spelled rHino ;-) but we still love you.

    ReplyDelete