Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oct.11th

Dear Alfred.
         I have not slept in oh twenty hours or so and let me tell you it's about to get wired; but before it dose a quick thank you to the Erckenbrack boys thank you for the cookies they were delicious and I will keep the card forever you are wonderful. The best thing happened five minutes ago the boys were saying there prayers and Jonas prayed that spiders will stay in there webs and that they can only build webs in Mexico.
And now a short story.
The sky glowed orange as the sun sank silently  beneath the mounts. Liddia stared blankly out her second story bedroom window. Oblivious to the splendor right in front of her. She wasn't sad or deep in thought her eyes simply didn't see it. To say she wasn't Deep in thought was an understatement there was absolutely nothing going on between her ears you see Liddia was a new mother, not just any new mother she was a mother of twins, and not just any twins these twins were special. Her eyes glassed over as for the third time that evening a cry rang out from the adjacent room fallowed immediately with an Identical cry almost a perfect half step higher. she closed her eyes allowing the harmony to wash over her before she pulled herself from her rocking chair and to her feet. Her mom told her with twins you don't remember the first year of there life and lets be honest she couldn't remember what happened that morning much less the last six months. She Insisted on nursing them despite there specialness. It was especial hard to nurse them not because there were two but because they were VAMPIER BABYS AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Ok never mind I don't think this story is working for me I will try again some other time I need an Idea of a good story. If you have any good Ideas Alfred please let me know.
I am bleeding that makes me the victor.
Sleep now Talk to you latter dear freind and let me know about the Ideas.
A salmon in lowe waters.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to leave a comment, but I'm not quite sure what to say. So thanks for the story?


    Oh and I love little kids prayers! Mak always prays to be able to "sleep in mama's bed all night long"

    ReplyDelete