Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oct.13th

Dear Alfred.
Pretty good day it is nice having my husband home. We were lucky to have uncle John and aunt Kelli at our hose today. They are so thought full they brought Evie a doll. Baby bell to be specific. She loves it they also brought Jonas and Allen some glowy presents. Lucky lucky us. we did a lot of yard work getting ready for winter. and now we are having a yard sale on Saturday, sorry Alfred did I say sale what I meant was give away please take but that doesn't fit on a sign. So if you know anyone who needs two bread makers a kiddy swing some gold colored silverware and a red plaid sofa pleas send them my way. I love swoopy fenders someday I will have an early model Rolls-Royce and a pill box hat to go with it. yes someday.I love my kids hay Alfred do you have any kids I can't believe I haven't asked in all the years we have known each other I never asked sorry ol buddy. tell me all about them. Well I hope to hear from you soon.
A salmon in lowe waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment