Friday, October 7, 2011

Oct.7th

Dear Alfred,
           Well to day is the day. I am so exited. My favorite day of the year. can't wait to see what my husband has planed for us. I decorated and everything. I made an extra special cake and the boys made cards. Man I love the day the Sand hill cranes start there migrate from south eastern Idaho down to Mexico.
So Jonas built a new robot out of Lego's named r2d5 and built a Lego man named obie two. gotta say they had more dimension and character development than most of the character in the "first 3" Star wars movies. not to mention better names.
OH and a quick brag on Jonas he is supposed to be a level 3 reader and he is a level 14 Yeah I said 14 and he is now proof reading my blog.
Ok now quick brag on Allen he memorized the theme song to Psych complete with instrumentals and dance. I don't know which one I am more proud of.
Great day

A salmon in lowe waters.

4 comments:

  1. OH and who can guess what Allen is dressed as ten points to the one who gets it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totallynawesome, I love Psych!
    Your kids are pretty much awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right missy 10 points for you.
    and yes yes they are thank you for noticing.
    stupid spelling

    ReplyDelete