Monday, October 10, 2011

Oct 9th I think

Dear Alfred,
         Well I have no Idea what today's date is. You would think I could just say hay my birthday is the 7th so what day during the week was that. well you would think wrong I have no Idea what day of the week that was. Any who, Evie is eating the disc drive on this very computer. good thing it is waterproof? right? I guess we will find out. It has bean a great weekend our stake got split. I have a great husband and kids they knew they couldn't get me all the things they wanted to so they wrote them all down and put them in a hat and said I get to have that present today. Today was crazy though Jonas had written down a yellow sweater and guess what my mom just sent me in the mail. Yep a yellow sweater. so sorry mom but Jonas thinks he is magic and that it is from him. But thank you mom it is lovely I love it.
And now for the weeks word scramble.
The answer to this question, Why dose Jonas hate Voldimort.
because he is not.
skyalpr thwei eh si stju twehi
a gold star for the everyone who gets it.
well my chicken was delicious
a salmon in lowe waters.

1 comment: