Friday, October 14, 2011

oct.14

Dear Alfred
It's bean a bitter sweet day the sweet part was, I got so much done. We are having a yard sale tomorrow and I got the whole basement clean. we are getting our basement finished this year, so we had to get everything out of there and now we are giving it away so if your in the aria please stop by and pick up a server or a receiver or a side table you know whatever. For you Alfred I will give it all to you for FREE.

 
and now for the Bitter
Evie was cranky all day except when she was playing in the macaroni. Jonas had a ruff day he had to come home from school because his tummy hurt.
More sweet now.
Allen was supper cute all day today he figured out that if he smiles and blinks his eyes at me he gets as much strawberry milk as he wants.
More bitter.
baking coco, banana peals and baking powder.
and now for a little, The verve.
 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life
Trying to make ends meet
You're a slave to money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places
where all the veins meet yeah
Thank you.

A salmon in lowe waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment